Wednesday 15 April 2015

Presentation Reflection

On Monday, I presented on the topic of "Deleting Cyberbullying in Singapore". I personally feel that I did not perform to my best. I was nervous during the presentation, causing me to stutter on certain occasions. At times, the words that I wanted to deliver just couldn't come out of my mouth, causing me to make frequent pauses before I complete my sentence. I also realise that the video I showed in class actually have key purposes in spicing up my presentation. Rather, I should have developed on my personal experience as a police officer during my NS term in relating to the issue of cyberbullying.

Nevertheless, this is definitely a good platform for me to know my weaknesses and pick up from there. I definitely enjoyed the whole presentation session as it allows me to learn from others and also learn from my own weaknesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment